[thelist] odd IE worm or something..

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 07:54:24 CST 2003

--- Mark Groen <mark at markgroen.com> wrote:

> You need something a little more than just msconfig to find this
> mal-ware installed on your machine, I've used this persons'
> registry software for a few years now and it really is the best
> http://www.jv16.org/

Thanks Mark, I'll try that this evening.

> You may even get lucky and the "Acme Browser" jerks have named
their
> files similar enough to spot easily.

LOL - oh I better explain something. The "Acme Browser" thing is from
ME. I changed the browser title from "Microsoft Internet Explorer" to
"Acme Browser Explosion Dept." with TweakUI (or some such tool). It's
just the browser title. :)

I think the window they spawn itself has no title other than "==-" or
somesuch.

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"I'll ho ho and ha ha you!" (Daffy Duck)