[thelist] displaying character entities in textareas

Christopher Styles chris at fastspot.com
Tue Nov 11 11:31:33 CST 2003

Not sure if you have seen this or not, but it is what I use in all of my
CMS's. I think it may be your sweetest dream come true:

http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/

And it is -so- easy to configure, to take out functionality that you
don't want, to add in new - and the forums are pretty trafficked as well....

chris( )