[thelist] Eolas update...looking good for us!

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:39:02 CST 2003

>Man I hope this does it, Breezy.
><A
>HREF="http://news.com.com/2100-1032_3-5106129.html?tag=nefd_top">http://news.com.com/2100-1032_3-5106129.html?tag=nefd_top</A>

Yup, looks pretty good.

Microsoft has gotten others to do their dirty work, which I believe was the
whole purpose of the special IE/Eolas release. Web developers and everyone
else became very nervous and were spurred into action.

As I said before, Microsoft is not planning to actually release the
IE6/Eolas revision. It has now served its purpose.

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.quirksmode.org/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/