[thelist] CSS issue, delinking??

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Nov 12 12:57:44 CST 2003

Megalion wrote:

>> In Mozilla 1.4.1 on WinXP (and presumably other Win OSes), someone
>> reported to me that the "previous" links on my blog don't work.
>>
>> http://ponder.megalion.org/archives/individual/2003_11/000638.html?override
>> = venturaSunset
>>
>> The previous link on this entry is "wow". I don't understand what's
>> causing the link to delinkify so that you can't click on it.

It worked fine for me in Moz FB 0.6, in spite of (or maybe because
of?) that page being full of these error messages ...

Warning: main(/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ponder.megalion.org/httpdocs/mt/skins/
venturasunset/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ponder.megalion.org/httpdocs/archives/individual/2003_11/000638.html
on line 42

HTH!
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.