[thelist] HomeSite: Search & Replace for special characters?

Jono Young Jono at brookgroup.com
Thu Nov 13 11:49:20 CST 2003

You could copy the code into a text editor such as TextEdit(Mac) and do a
find replace of empty space.  If I highlight a tab, or any other amount of
open/empty space in the code, and then Edit<Copy (in TextEdit) I can then do
a Find and Replace Edit<Paste of that same amount of space, and replace it
with nothing.  You can do the same thing in Word and Notepad too, I think.
I always use TextEdit for tasks such as this one, and I am using a Mac so I
am not entirely sure about the Notepad option.

--
Jono Young
Designer/Illustrator