[thelist] Re: [wdf-dom] DOM node question [solved..but..]

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 15:48:02 CST 2003

--- Tom Dell'Aringa <pixelmech at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a table row with 3 cells. I have a function that has just
> received a reference to one of the cells as a parameter.
>
> I want to know the index number of that cell in that row...

Bah, got it right after the post, figures. Anyway, I now have a
working example that I would like some comments on how to improve.

The thing is a table which is a schedule. We wanted the manager to be
able to mouseover the schedule and have the row AND column highlight
at the cell. Kind of like a target almost. I have it working in IE6
and NS7, some more testing and a code review would be great, and any
other comments (other than color, its a tad ugly right now).

The page is at:
http://www.pixelmech.com/review/newWorkerTable.html

Thanks!

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"I'll ho ho and ha ha you!" (Daffy Duck)