[thelist] Cold Fusion textbook recommendations

Michael Dinowitz mdinowit at houseoffusion.com
Mon Nov 17 10:11:38 CST 2003

ColdFusion, from static to dynamic in 10 steps. It's a ground up intro to
the basics of CF and it 100% fantastic. I went over it with a fine tooth
comb and there are no mistakes. He even taught me something new (like MX
allowing $ as the first character in a var).
It's not to big, not to long and doesn't try to cover everything. It has my
stamp of approval for a basic book.