SV: [thelist] cross-browser way to remove/replace node? [solvedkinda]

Marcus Andersson marcan at home.se
Mon Nov 17 15:58:01 CST 2003

How about removeChild(childNodeToRemove);

http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/dom_el_ref54.html#1029080
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/remove
child.asp?frame=true
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-DOM-Level-1-19981001/level-one-core.html#I
D-BBACDC08

/Marcus

http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

"I'll ho ho and ha ha you!" (Daffy Duck)
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/