[thelist] PHP hosting

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Nov 20 14:30:02 CST 2003

Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

>I know this question has been asked, but I couldn't find any of the
>threads (note to moderator: the link to the full list archive zip
>file is broken, I was going to search that).
>
>I'm looking for a PHP host that is low priced but full featured.
>Traffic is not much of an issue, but I want to be able to have
>HTACCESS, good customer service and a decent web control panel.

nucleus have been great for me - heaps of features and superb customer
support
(http://www.nucleus.co.nz)
caveat - Nucleus are based in New Zealand, unsure if this will raise any
issues with you or not - if you are from the US simply halve the hosting
costs and that will tell you what you will be paying per month in USD.

--
	Paul Bennett
Email: paul at teltest.com
Phone: 64 4 237 4557