[thelist] Q re: onSubmit with Mozzila, et al

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Nov 21 15:39:05 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "jsWalter" <jsWalter at torres.ws>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 2:39 PM

> The form does SUBMIT, my method just doesn't fire. But the SUBMIT button
> does fire my method.
>
> So, I need to know how to grab the event via the RETURN key as well.

Walter,

I often find that when Moz/NS does not seem to be doing what it should in
regards to JavaScript actions (and this may qualify) that opening the
JavaScript console usually reveals that somewhere the JS is throwing an
error.

Type in "javascript:" into the address bar to open the console.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com