[thelist] CD Album Suggestions

Liam Delahunty liam at megaproducts.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 03:53:13 CST 2003

Rob Smith Sent the following on 21 November 2003 16:01

[ With regard to ... ]
I received a request to make a CD Album/slide show of about 128 pictures.
The ultimate goal is to have the users stick the CD into their computer and
have it play.

>I was hoping I wouldn't have to go that route as making photo albums in
>Flash can be time consuming. Unless any of you can contribute a wizard, a
>tip, or method to batch this thing.

Flash MX has a template  file > new from template > Photo Slide show.

You'd just need to batch the photos in Photoshop/whatever, if you name them
appropriately (image001 - image128) flash can import the range and put each
on its own key frame.

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/