[thelist] Is Yahoo worth it?

John C Bullas (soton.ac.uk relay) jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 09:09:07 CST 2003

At 02:17 PM 11/26/2003, Rob Smith wrote:
> > Is it worth it to pay to be listed in yahoo?
>
>I doubt that that is the correct question. The correct question might be:
>
>Is it worth it to pay to be listed in Google. :-\ Perform a search in Yahoo.
>On the page of the results, scroll down to the bottom. Tell the class what
>you see.
>
>It's a sad day when you use your competitors products,

The use of other companies trade names to attract hits to your page is not
unheard of...

http://www.iprights.com/publications/articles/article37.asp?articleID=37

probably passing off? AND you look really stupid too!!!!

FB

>Rob

Transportation Group
School of Civil Engineering and the Environment
University of Southampton UK

**** Eudora Mail 6.0.0.22  + McAfee Virus Scan 4.5.1 ****