[thelist] Re: Re: Flash/memory question

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 19:15:56 CST 2003

Oh bummer. I was hoping that would do it, but I have no plugins in my
home library, and the root library doesn't have real player plugins. I
really don't think the problem is my scripting since I haven't done
anything very complicated, and since the problem is when I'm working on
the .fla as well as viewing .swfs in the player/browser.

Giving it a rest seemed to help a bit, though, and saving often seems
to free up some memory.

Diane