[thelist] Konqueror-compatible stylesheet switcher

Jeroen Coumans Jeroen at JeroenCoumans.nl
Mon Dec 1 05:11:31 CST 2003

Hi liorean. You said the following on 12/01/03 11:09:
> Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>> The main problem is: I'm a javascript newbie! It is my (perhaps naive)
>> understanding that adding this functionality should be a relatively
>> simple task, but it's too great for me at the moment. Google reveals
>> nothing about a functioning styleswitcher for Konqueror, in fact the
>> only thing which works is the NN4-compatbile styleswitcher from ALA.
>> Converting to this means adjusting dozens of html pages, which I'd
>> only undertake if no other solution is possible.
>

> Try if document.setSelectedStylesheetSet(StyleSheetTitle) works, it's
> KHTML'S built in style switcher.

I tried that and it doesn't work (or I'm using it wrongly). I added the
following line in the <head>:

<script type="text/javascript">
document.setSelectedStylesheetSet('ThreeColumn')
</script>

I also tried to add that line to the styleswitcher itself; alas it
didn't help either.

I noticed I forgot to mention which website I'm trying to make
functional; it's http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/news.html

Thanks,

--
Groeten/Greetings,