[thelist] batching source formatting (DW MX)?

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Wed Dec 3 11:51:13 CST 2003

I was looking into running the Source Formatting command in Dreamweaver
MX, on a whole batch of files. It doesn't seem to be available when I go
to record a command.. Anyone know if it can be done?

Failing that, I'd be interested in any other batch-able source
formatting solutions. I'm mistrustful of Homesite's Code Sweepers - I
never got a nice result from any configuration I tried, but this code is
pretty clean and quirk free so I might try again.

I had originally wanted to use Tidy.. still no idea why it wants to
strip empty elements so that's currently out of the running.

thanks
Sam