[thelist] batching source formatting (DW MX)?

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Wed Dec 3 15:48:12 CST 2003

ah, wonderful - that's exactly what I was looking for. I will check that
out. I should have known he'd have something.

I also found my problem with tidy. Stripping empty elements was a bug
that is now fixed. After double checking my path I realized that I was
not using the updated version of Tidy. Now that's fixed I'm back in
business.

Sam