[thelist] Remote Access Software

Manuel González Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Thu Dec 4 09:39:57 CST 2003

El jue, 04-12-2003 a las 16:11, Hershel Robinson escribió:
> Anyone know of any freeware remote access software that works and will run
> on Windows 2K? I am looking for freeware because this is not the sort of
> thing I really NEED, but it would be nice to have.

may i suggest VNC? free in every sense :)

http://www.realvnc.com/what.html

"VNC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is remote control software
which allows you to view and interact with one computer (the "server")
using a simple program (the "viewer") on another computer anywhere on
the Internet. The two computers don't even have to be the same type, so
for example you can use VNC to view an office Linux machine on your
Windows PC at home. VNC is freely and publicly available and is in
widespread active use by millions throughout industry, academia and
privately."

--
Manuel González Noriega
Simplelógica, construcción web