[thelist] Windows XP network help

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 09:14:27 CST 2003

hi...

i never got the start of this thread so i don't know what the original issue
is/was... however, if you are experiencing windows realted issues, there are
some reasonable usenet newsgrous geared towards windows/windows
networks/etc... these are often read by msoft guys... check the msoft site
and search in their support section for the newsgroups... any newsreader can
also probably get you access. you can then post your issue and will
hopefully get a good response to your question....

of course, this assumes that you haven't already used this avenue as a
possible solution....

-bruce