[thelist] Line of text cut in half when printing in Win IE6

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 11:56:32 CST 2003

At 15:08 06/12/2003, you wrote
>Clive R Sweeney wrote:
>
>>Has anyone encountered the problem, when printing a web page, of a line
>>being cut in half? By this I mean that the top half of the letters print
>>on one page and the bottom half print on the next.
>
>Yes, all the time. I just consider it another of IE's normal misbehaviors.

Can you avoid it on your own pages with page breaks for printing in CSS?

page-break-before/after {property}

style type="page-break-before: always"
style type="page-break-after: auto"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328673&Product=ie600
"Tables Truncated When You Print from Internet Explorer 6.0"

FB

Googling was a waste of time... but if anyone has more tenacity they might
find a way around it?
Nothing on the MS groups..... posted a message though