[thelist] passing data to an asp page

Tomas Kokoska koksa.uh at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 9 05:45:42 CST 2003

i see no problem here.

(1) page with form:

<form method="POST"
onsubmit="this.action=this.sel.options(this.sel.selectedIndex).value;return
true;">
<input ... name="i1">
<input ... name="i2">
<input ... name="i3">
<select name="sel"><option value="health.asp">HEALTH<option
value="money.asp">MONEY[....]</select>
<input type="submit" value="Send me there">
</form>

(2) page ie. health.asp

<form ...>
<input ... name="i1" value="<%= request.form("i1") %>">
<input ... name="i2" value="<%= request.form("i2") %>">
<input ... name="i3" value="<%= request.form("i3") %>">
</form>

You can use this without change if your inputs are of these types: text,
hidden, password
minor changes must be done if you use radio, checkbox,  select, or textarea,
but I think you can manage.
Feel free to ask again if you can´t.

tom