[thelist] ASP equivalent of $var = ($a == 0) ? 'hello' : 'goodbye';

Dunstan Orchard dunstan at 1976design.com
Tue Dec 9 09:29:42 CST 2003

Is the an ASP equivalent of PHP's syntax:

$var = ($a == 0) ? 'hello' : 'goodbye';

I can't seem to find anything, but I know you can do it in JS, so I
presumed it was OK in ASP as well.

Thanks - Dunstan

<tip type="mysql">
If you're building a database to store blog entires, or press releases
or similar, always include a time element in your date/time storage. You
might not think you need it now, but somewhere down the line you
probably will, and then you'll have a whole bunch of changes to make to
your code as you scramble to add it in.
</tip>

Dorset, England
Work: http://www.1976design.com/