[thelist] need good examples of 2 level navigation

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 15:45:40 CST 2003

Hi there,

Working on a site where there is going to be a "2 level" or "stacked"
navigation. In other words, there is horizontal nav bar as the
primary nav. When you click a link there, you are shown another
horizontal list of links below that form a subsection of the link you
just clicked.

I don't need code, what I'm hoping for is good, usable examples that
are clear to the user where they are. So far our designs are not
cutting it just yet.

TIA

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]