[thelist] need good examples of 2 level navigation

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 10:24:30 CST 2003

--- Walter Torres <> wrote:
> [...]

What we have are 3 versions:

http://www.pixelmech.com/review/navs.gif

Version 1 is the initial design, with the 2px white space between the
two levels. Nothing indicates the secondary nav choice but a white
color.

Version 2 uses indicators on both, which I think is confusing and
doesn't look good.

Versions 3a,b remove the white line between and use a full highlight
on the secondary choice. I think when its the first choice it looks
wierd.

Glad to have any comments or suggestions. Sorry I can't show you the
whole page, that's as much as I can show.

Thanks

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]