[thelist] need good examples of 2 level navigation

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 14:42:34 CST 2003

--- otrWalter <otrWalter at torres.ws> wrote:
> Given a few assumptions...

> 1) you like the colors
> 2) you like the banded colors and positions
> 3) you like the "arrow"
> 4) you might the white spacer

> http://web.torres.ws/demo-navs.gif
>
> I like the second option. The eye is drawn to the first level arrow
> first, then the second level arrow, now that the eye has
> been "trained" what to look for.
>
> I really didn't think you were looking for a radical redesign.

Hey, Walter not a bad idea, and doable too with Dan Cederholms[1]
menus. Only problem is I think they are moving toward the indicator
on the side instead of the bottom, still maybe this makes sense.

Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it and will put it in the "pile"
;)

Tom

[1] http://www.simplebits.com/tips/minitab_shapes.html

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]