[thelist] DHTML disables text input fields

Gary McPherson lists at ingenyus.net
Thu Dec 11 20:51:34 CST 2003

Works perfectly in Firebird 0.4 on Windows XP for me. Have you tested
this from multiple machines? I have a problem on my main desktop
computer where Mozilla won't let me edit any text fields in a popup
unless the window loses focus first. No such issues on my laptop - same
OS, same version of Mozilla.

All the best,

Gary