[thelist] Site check - with a twist

Gary McPherson lists at ingenyus.net
Thu Dec 11 21:12:21 CST 2003

Hey all!

This request is a little different from the norm - I'm not asking you to
review my own work. I have a friend who's setting up his own small
business and asked me to do some backend development for the site he's
put together. Anyway, I had a look at what he's done so far and... well,
I think I'll let you see for yourselves.

Having shared my own views, I feel that he doesn't take my criticism as
seriously as he needs to due to us being friends, so what I want is a
2nd (and 3rd, 4th, nth) opinion that I can take back to him, to show
that I'm not just being bitchy about what he's done.

To make it easier for me to print off and present, could any willing
reviewers present their views under the following categories:

1. Functionality
2. Usability
3. Accessibility
4. Aesthetics
5. Miscellaneous

Right, I'd better give you that URL now, hadn't I? It's at
http://www.propertiesuncovered.com

Oh - yes, this is a live website intended to do business and no, he's
not a professional developer. Have fun and many thanks for your time and
honesty.

Gary

P.S.
Just in case you missed it the first time round, this is NOT MY WORK.
Any resemblance to any project of mine, living or dead, is purely
coincidental. :)