[thelist] "spamminess" site check - realtymort.com

Ryan Tames rytames at telusplanet.net
Fri Dec 12 09:48:21 CST 2003

On 9 Dec 2003 at 12:09, Stephen Rider wrote:

Howdy..

I don't know. My site just got listed in google a few days ago,
and I find I'm in the number 5 spot for 'shareware+chroma+keying'.

pretty cool. However, I optimized it for 'multimedia software', i betya
i did it way to spammy. so i'm gonna change that.

as a side note, it looks as though link organization does a world of good.

heh pretty exciting.