SV: [thelist] n00b XML Question

Marcus Andersson marcan at home.se
Tue Dec 16 07:17:00 CST 2003

What are you using to parse the files? Is it something SAX-based or
DOM-based or something completely different?

If you are a SAX-based parser I guess you just won't get any event for
text inside the tags (you get an event for the start tag and then for
the end tag and nothing in between)

If you're using some DOM implementation it's more or less the same but
instead of not getting events there won't be any text-node childs of the
element you're at.

If you're using something else then I guess something else will happen.
What is common though is that there is no "null". If there isn't any
text-node there just isn't.

/Marcus

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/