[thelist] Question about logining into evolt

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 03:14:58 CST 2003

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 05:53:50PM -0500, Chris Sammarco wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> It's been a while since I last logged into my evolt account. I tried to ftp
> into my account using the same login information that I had used in the
> past but this time it says that it cannot complete the connection. the ftp
> server that i am trying to login into is members.evolt.org Can someone
> please help me.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control we had to close
members.evolt.org in March this year. An email was sent out to the members
list and we also performed HTTP redirects and email forwarding for a few
months following the closure.

If you still need a community based free hosting service then Freedom 2
Operate comes highly recommended. - http://www.f2o.org. (it is run by one of
evolt.orgs founding members)

Regards

G.