[thelist] Free web-based database?

Chris Beaumont chris at ncafe.com
Sat Dec 20 14:19:44 CST 2003

PostgreSQL, Firebird/Interbase, SAP-DB (which I think is now part of
MySQL's organization), or MySQL are free.. They can be used in
commercial enterprises, even, for free. The $500 is probably for
commercial *support.* of MySQL, which most people don't buy.

You don't need to pay that if you are not buying support..

-Chris