[thelist] RE: Cheating Google?

Wesley Mason wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 20:47:54 CST 2003

Seems about right to me, of course you'd still have to link to your
competitors, not sure most SE's are capable of understanding link
context to great extent either.

On another note, like many, it is getting increasingly more difficult
to hit the mark using Google these days (more accurate when searching
for technology/geek related subjects, less for anything else), due
greatly to the extreme amount of link/search spamming going on (about
90% of my searches within the last 48 hours have resulted in pages of
results of spam sites, merely packed with keywords and irrelevant
information trying to lead me to an unrelated product of some variety).

--
Wesley Aaron Mason
(1st Vamp)