[thelist] SEO questions - Another Question - SEO Consultants...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 23 10:00:23 CST 2003

Hi...

Regarding SEO consultants... Does anyone have any 1st hand/personal
knowledge of an SEO consultant that they've used and can vouch for. In other
words do you have any insight or working relationship with one that you can
provide a reference for.

The following poster mentions Highranking.com" but I'm not sure if the
poster has actual knowledge or if the poster has seen the site/person
somewhere and is simply passing the name along.

The reason we ask is that we've talked with a few SEOs/SEO companies from
google searches, and we're now really sure that we're getting the "best"
information from the "best" people!!!

For what we're researching, we can't afford to rely on, "word of mouth"
information/pseudo knowledge!!!

Thanks for any help/assistance with this.

Regards,

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas at earthlink.net
(925) 866-2790