[thelist] Site check request

Mark Lee leemark at isu.edu
Tue Dec 23 15:32:29 CST 2003

Hi all,

I've got a site that's just been redesigned using CSS for positioning
(hopefully with graceful degradation in older browsers), with a focus on
standards-based design and accessibility.  This is the first serious
project (i.e. non-hobby site) I've attempted with a 'table-less" design
and really learned a lot in the process. I've checked it in:

- IE5 - IE 6 Win XP
- Mozilla 1.5 -1.6a Win XP
- Firebird 0.6.1 Win XP
- Netscape 7.1 Win XP
- Opera 7.11 Win XP (There is a minor positioning glitch here I'm a
little stuck on)
- Netscape 4.78 Win XP  (This is the outdated browser we were most
concerned about graceful degradation for)
- IE 5 Mac OS 9
- Netscape 4.7 Mac OS 9

I don't have easy access to a Mac OSX machine, so I'm especially
interested in how it works in the popular modern Mac browsers, or any
browsers not mentioned above.  Also, if anyone has any feedback on
accessibility, usability, or standards compliance that'd be great too.

Thanks a bazillion! Here's the link:
http://www.isu.edu/itrc/nosearch/staging/preview/index.shtml

Mark

--