[thelist] ColumnList in ColdFusion

Seth Bienek list at sethbienek.com
Mon Dec 29 16:45:37 CST 2003

Hey Jeff,

ColdFusion alphabetizes the columnlist variable for you.

The only way I know of to get around this would be to explicitly output
each column of each row of your query results.  I am not sure what the
performance implications of this would be.

Also, you'd have to have access to a list of the columns in the order
you want them displayed, in a variable separate from the entire query
(qSql), unless you want to go through the trouble of parsing them out.

Hope this helps,

Seth