[thelist] site check request (for my first interview!)

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at peak.org
Fri Jan 2 14:20:50 CST 2004

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:05:55 -0600, Rob Smith <rob.smith at THERMON.com> wrote:

> This comment concerns me. Be warned they might already have a skilled web
> developer and are looking for other ideas to give to that person.

They don't.  I asked them about the recent redesign and was told that "the
person" who had done that was no longer there.  They aren't going to have
more than one person on staff for this job.

> It would impress me as that is how I strive for clients.

My wife hasn't been overly impressed with the amount of time I've spent on
a low paying job I don't have yet (-:

> Does that organization have any official colors or pre-existing marketing
> strategy that you could appeal to with you're highly improved mock-up?

I don't think so.  If they do, however, I can twiddle the CSS while they
are watching and show them how easy it is (I have the site on my laptop).

> (Your mock-up site enters the scene)
>
> So, when would you like me to start improving your on-line web presence?"

Well put :-)

TjL