[thelist] display:block on "a" element does not seem to stick here

Scott Blanchard octigonuser at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:21:50 CST 2004

http://dev.v5.rcasey.octigon.com/scottTemplates/templates/chicago/chicago.aspx?id=2

If you view this page and mouseover one of the white colored links across
the blue menu, a flyout menu will appear. If you move your mouse over the
submenu, the background should change color.

The problem I am having is that, when you mouseover the link "Business
Services" for example, position your mouse just above the last letter in
"services" and move it dowm to the first child item "Agriculture". The hover
event does not seem to fire, even though this link is set to display block,
which should make its hover area extend the entire width, no?

I can post the source code and CSS if you need it or you can get it from the