[thelist] Local Apache install

PeterV peter at poorbuthappy.com
Sat Jan 3 14:43:05 CST 2004

Hi Bob,
Thanks. I don't have IIS installed.

I ran the tool you recommended, and turns out now Apache is running on
port 80... I still have problems though.

I am using easyPHP1.7 (a setup package that includes apache, PHP and
mysql).

The first problem I have is that http://127.0.0.1 works, but
http://localhost doesn't work. Any idea where to start to debug that?

Thanks!