[thelist] PHP: include not getting variable

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 08:38:49 CST 2004

--- Joshua Olson <joshua at waetech.com> wrote:
> Questions such as this can often be answered by a simple Googling:

Yea, my bad got it off php.net.

The notice states "undefined variable"

> Regarding your variable problem... double check your code again.
> It sounds like you have a typo...

I've checked and rechecked the spelling, it is correct. I even
retyped the name of the variable to something else and that didn't
work. I cut and pasted the word back and forth too.

It seems that the include does not see the variable being set in the
calling page, but why...

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: JavaScript Author / Every Friday!
http://www.thywordistruth.net/ :: Eternal Life

[Those who say that I am finished, and am through, will have to run over my dead body to beat me...]