[thelist] ASP: Threading and apartment model

Raditha Dissanayake jabber at raditha.com
Thu Jan 8 07:36:37 CST 2004

Hi,

Open source software never dies, it just fades away. Dmitry who has done
a lot of hard work on the project has moved away this will be a big blow
but that's not the end. In the bigger picture it happens in open source
projects all the time. Someone else can just take the source code and
continue.

best regards

--
Raditha Dissanayake.