[thelist] Search Engine Optimization

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 15:21:19 CST 2004

I have been looking a little deeper into this too (although not how many times
google hits my site a month), more about how the spiders work and what is best.

I was recently sent this link I hope it help :)
http://www.stargeek.com/crawler_sim.php

As a matter of interest I was also wondering how effective keeping the url the
same is, regardless of how many searches are carried out.  I can't give an
example without posting the url.

Andrew