[thelist] Need help with Perl upload code and password protected directory

Amy Johnson amy at rocky-hills.com
Sat Jan 10 22:08:42 CST 2004

Did you mean the Perl code ignores the .htaccess file or it doesn't
ignore it?  My Perl code sure seems to ignore the .htaccess file.  I
will use a login routine as you suggest.  Shouldn't I be worried though
about a hacker's Perl script messing around in my password protected
writeable directory since Perl seems to ignore .htaccess?

Thanks,
Amy