[thelist] Multicurrency

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 10:25:36 CST 2004

<http://www.greymatter.com/Buyers/gmhome/sr3_prdidx.asp?id=62984&rnd=416698.634624481>

Funnily enough, whatever I do I get it in UK Pounds, so it's not working
for me :-)

> So if it's going to be multicurrency, go the whole hog and show *and*
> bill  in currency of choice.  otherwise let the user do the estimates -
> link to  XE and warn that credit cards may differ...

Aye, we have UK pounds and US dollar merchant accounts, so I'll enquire
about a Euro one for sure. That covers most of our visitors. The others
would be nice if I can get an exchange rate from somewhere .. I thought
that would be the easy bit.

Cheers