[thelist] ms word formatting

John C Bullas jcbullas at nildram.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 13:39:38 CST 2004

At 19:19 12/01/2004, you wrote
>are these really the only solutions?  If so MS word is very limited indeed.

inserting a blank form as a scanned  background to a document set to
"behind text" "lock anchor"
and sized to fill the printable area then insert user completed fields with
fixed capacities
....would be about the only way in word

No one produces "Everything 9.0" for windows all packages have their
limitations

FB