[thelist] Internationalization - Japanese Translation

Warren Murray warren at digital-crossroads.com
Tue Jan 13 15:18:32 CST 2004

Thanks Ben!

I can't post a URL at this point, but I did view the Lionbridge website.  I
have also downloaded the MS Gothic font and made the necessary changes to
have the Japanese translation to appear as required.  I will need to do some
tweaking as for sizes.  I have found that 11px really didn't work well with
this application when translated to Japanese, so I'm using x-small as the
font-size.

Thanks again....

Warren Murray
Digital Crossroads
@ warren at digital-crossroads.com
phone:  404.518.7940
Quote:  "As the World Changes, You Must Remember to Hold On Tight To Your
Beliefs and Keep the Faith."