[thelist] looking for a sample site...

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 18:15:35 CST 2004

Hi...

We're looking to develop a software development consulting biz
(C/C++/Etc...). The biz would be setup to allow developers to come to the
site and to apply to join/work on the projects that we're developing.

In putting together the layout for the site, we're going around in
circles!!!!!

Does anybody have any seriously good recommendations that you might be
willing to point us towards. We've searched google/web looking for similar
sites to get a feel as to their layout without much luck.

Or, if you know someone that we might talk with about this, let us know.

Right now, we'd just like to get the layout settled. We'll then work on the
development of the actual text/content

Thanks

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas at earthlink.net