[thelist] AGAIN WITH THE TROUBLES IN THE MENU + JAVA-SCRIPT

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Wed Jan 14 09:18:33 CST 2004

Hellow again,

To clear my exposition, following informations was received from diverse
browsers (It's possible than even you don0t see the menu if you are using
some of the following browsers:

1. From WINDOWS XP don't appear the script <sorry: not Windows MX>

2. From  mozilla 1.6b uder windows xp  the menu+display appears, but doesn't
work

3. under: O S Windows XP Pro corporate, Browser: IE 6.0.2800 SP and Mozilla
1.5, it works OK.

4. under O. S. Mandrake Linux 9.2 + browser Konqueror 3.1.3, Mozilla 1.4 it
appears, but don't works

5. Under Mozilla 1.5 with  Windows 2000 server service pack 4

6. under Mozilla 1.5 en català amb Windows 2000 server service pack
4 -Appears, but don't works-

In the same PC, with I-Explorer works perfect.

Thanks again!
Joa Olivé