[thelist] what would you charge?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Jan 14 15:33:04 CST 2004

I'm trying to see about outsourcing a project that has these requirements.
Hypothetically speaking, what you charge to do this? I'm trying to get a
range of what I can expect to hear...

* There are 10 presentations which require 10 templates (DM)
* Authors use templates in Contribute to develop Presentations / pages
(slides)
* Develop a database system to manage these pages in any order Author
chooses. They have the ability to hide and show slides at their disposal.
* Develop dynamic menu system around their order of pages in order to browse
through current and/or other presentations.
* Set up website (IIS Server) to host these presentations on 10 work
stations wirelessly.

So. What would you charge to do this? Feel free to reply on or off list.

Rob Smith