[thelist] My company got ripped off

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Fri Jan 16 09:38:09 CST 2004

funny response!! probably should've hired that guy's 12 year old

I'm an accomplished in-house designer that is bascially ignored when it comes time to work on our external site - an outside firm is the designer of choice. It's strange but people on the outside have more credibility than in-house folks and often it's not hard-won credibility. Throw someone in your company a few of these comments, maybe that will help?

BTW the wink in the "acc" logo is *way* cheesy -- what's with that logo anyway? it's hilariously bad... and the use of flash is pretty laughable too.