[thelist] free asp file upload component

Sarah Sweeney poohbear at designshift.com
Fri Jan 16 10:31:38 CST 2004

>> On a side note: it seems so easy to move/copy/delete files - why is it
>> so hard to upload them?
>
> only if you use ASP :-)

That's what I meant. Unfortunately I didn't get to choose the platform
for this project. Can anyone tell me why uploading files is so hard with
ASP?

Sarah

<tip type="debugging">
When debugging, whether it be in some programming language or just plain
HTML or CSS, if you are having a really hard time finding the source of
your problem, try removing all extraneous functions/content (if
possible) to isolate the one that is causing you grief. This makes the
problem easier to study and the cause easier to isolate. It will also
let you know if some other part of your code/markup is causing the problem.
</tip>