[thelist] My company got ripped off

Scott wolpow scott at netalytical.com
Sat Jan 17 10:26:00 CST 2004

My favorite is after they realized they got screwed, then they call you.
But what they say is
"we just wasted 15k, so you have to do a great site on next to nothing"
I came to the conclusion a long time ago that people loved to ripped off.
I had the father of a childhood friend pay 40k to get five pages and fake
listings for his site. He did not go with me because I did not have glossy
brochures.

Now he thinks the Internet is a big scam.
Scott
scott at publiccto.com